#mission50kg

Monday, December 17, 2012

Salam!
As what I wrote as a title, I am on mission to get 50kg body weight! I've posted some pics on Instagram in what I've done and eat during my mission and it is still ON!!!!
This mission not so simple for married women, PLUS you have skinny husband. Not so simple as that (petik jari) to cut the calories cause in my brain I think my husband need moreeeeee!!
For that, I do simple checklist to catch the GOAL!


1. New kicks
Some think this is very very very not necessary. Now I'm using Reebok which really really killed my happy feet. Serius kena pulang ke pangkal jalan bersama Nike. Nike is the best Running Shoes ever!

"I want this Hypershield Shoe from Nike"

2. Gym Class
Since I always go home late from work, dah balik mesti penat. Dah sampai rumah yang "dekat gila" kat Kajang, of course dah makin makin malas workout. Tengok Hubby and Danish dah lentok di bantal empuk, sure tergoda! Maybe ini saja yang boleh mendisiplinkan diri untuk workout. Dah bayar mesti kena pergi kan? I've choose Fitness First at Avenue K, senang mudah dekat dengan office. Will start my first trial on 22nd Dec 2012 (wooohoooooo!!!).

"can't wait for this!"

3. Cut Calories
This the tricky part. For now, I just take banana and half boiled egg for breakfast, lunch more on veggie and very very light dinner (small portion from what I served Hubby). Senang kan? tapi Mama selalu ruined my diet with calls "Kakak, mama masak asam pedas malam ni, singgah rumah ambil lauk yek" or "Mama ada beli burger untuk kakak & Hery tau" dan banyak lagi panggilan yang menggemukkan. T_T  -_-"


4. Weekend Morning Run
Actually this morning run more focus to spend my time with my Lil Baby Bun. Bring him to the park, Hubby jaga Danish and I lari la. As far for didn't miss it yet.

"Danish tak mau balik lagi la Mummy!!!"

5. Enough Sleep
As human we should get enough rest! Nak cantik kena cukup tidur. Bila badan penat mesti asyik nak makan makan dan makan kan? (akhiri ayat dengan muka bijak bijak ayam) 



6. At Least 3 Liter of Plain Water!
Its a key for weight loss! Below are some fact on drinking lots of water can help reduce weight;

"According to Colon Health, a website that provides reports and articles on health, water suppresses appetite and helps metabolize stored fat. A decrease in water intake can cause fat deposits to increase. When the kidneys do not receive enough water to function properly, they dump their unprocessed load onto the liver. The liver's main job is to metabolize stored fat for energy. If the liver takes on functions of the kidney, it cannot properly metabolize fat" - www.livestrong.com


"drinking lots of water also helps acne problem yo!"


So guys, wish me LUCK!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments